Sunday again already, and boy am I glad!!! This week has been another busy one and so I’m thoroughly enjoying a lazy Sunday filled with baking, cups of tea and internet catch up. Here are some of my favourite reads from this week:
- I am absolutely dying to check out this adult ball pit in London after reading Rose’s review!
- This post from Travelettes has only increased my need to visit Iceland ASAP.
- “Just be good and spread the love” – perfect advice from Cocorrina.
- A perfect recipe for Sunday brunch – we had it today and I can wholeheartedly recommend it!
- I will definitely be making a set of these DIY quotation mark bookends for our bookcase.
- I think we could all do with being a bit kinder to ourselves – here are 15 tips for a happier life.
Any recommendations for what I should spend the rest of my Sunday afternoon reading?