(Photo: S Zolkin)
Happy Sunday! I hope you have a dreamy day planned, filled with lazy brunches, roast dinners, sofa naps and lots of down time. I plan on relaxing thoroughly and salivating over my Mum’s homemade gravy – delish. Here are my favourite reads of the week to fill half an hour in your lazy day…
- Want to live a kick-ass life? Take inspiration from Mark Twain.
- I loved reading Amy Elizabeth’s tips for living a healthier life.
- I don’t know how I’ve managed to avoid the Positively Present blog for so long, but I stumbled across it this week and it’s safe to say I’m obsessed.
- I really love the idea of creating a capsule wardrobe, if only to save 10 minutes every morning when I’m getting ready! Katy’s tips will really help if you want to create one too.
- Charlotte’s bedroom mood board is sooooo up my interior style street!
- Ever since starting my jewellery course a few weeks ago, I’ve been brainstorming and pinning project ideas. I love these simple projects from A Beautiful Mess.
- It’s no secret that I’m an absolutely stationery addict, so Emma’s beautiful stationery post had me practically drooling!
What have you been reading this week?